December 5, 2015

India's Blockade to Nepal is an Act of Terrorism

Before pointing finger to India, lets look at the definition of terrorism. has three meaning of terrorism. 1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes, 2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization. 3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government. Now lets see what is going on in Nepal. Currently 28 million Nepalese are suffering from inadequate food and medicine supplies since last three months due to India's blockade. In other words they are in the state of fear and worried and they do not know what their next day will look like. Its very clear that India's Blockade of food and essential materials to Nepal is an Act of Terrorism.

Every Nepalese is stating Indian Government is blocking all the supplies to Nepal. But the Indian Government is claiming that the problem lies in Nepal and supply trucks cannot reach Nepal due to the political unrest. Its not true the blockade is 100%.  Less than 10% of food and petroleum supplies are passing through Indian Checkpoints. Here is the pondering question: How the 10% of the supplies are transporting to Nepal without any problem but remaining 90% of the supplies cannot shipped to Nepal due to the political unrest? Its crystal clear that the problem lies in India, not in Nepal and the Indian Government is directly involved.

The Government of India has hidden interest and they are mobilizing Madeshi leaders from southern Nepal who are loyal to India. In fact they are not only loyal, they are from Indian decent who speak and dress like Indian people. These Madeshi leaders are creating a mob and blocking the supply gate and terrorizing Nepalese people by disrupting food and essential supplies. How come a mob can stop the supply gate in India without the help of Indian Government? There are a lot of questions on this blockade and only the Indian Government has the answer.

Last month, 19 people were killed in Paris by terrorists who were trained in Syria. In 2008, 166 people were killed in Mumbai by terrorists who were trained in Pakistan. From September 2015 to this date, 28 million Nepalese people may die any day due to Madeshi leaders terrorizing Nepalese who trained in India.